After successful Google I/O and Red Hat Summit presentations, and some vacation, it’s finally time to do a new release.
Regarding the release issues, they’ve been mostly driven by TCK failures, hence I’ll let the release notes speak for themselves.
Note: for the Windows users, an issue I just discovered after releasing the .zip, and it’s unfortunately not as trivial as it looks like, hence I didn’t want to stale the release even more. So the fix for this is coming in the next release.
The simple workaround is to run the full AS start command: "standalone.bat -c standalone-capedwarf.xml". (and a bit more work if you wanna use GAE API jar as a module)
Apart from classic coding, it’s been busy three months with a lot of news and new things around CapeDwarf project.
For those who missed my tweets about GAE TCK, here is the link again
Since JavaOne notifications are out, I can happily say that my Implementing your own Google App Engine talk got accepted. And I’ll prolong my US stay with my visit to DC JBUG. Welcome to drop by!